|Sunday, April 15, 2018 to Tuesday, April 17, 2018
Embassy Suites Convention Center & Spa
7600 John Q. Hammons Drive
Frisco, TX 75034
Registration for the 2018 TWHE Conference is now closed. We will see you in Frisco!
For an up-to-date agenda, click here.
- Pre-Conference: Sunday, April 15, 3 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Institutional Representative Dinner: Sunday, April 15, 5 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Speed Mentoring Networking Reception: Sunday, April 15, 6:30 p.m.
- Conference Official Opening: Monday, April 16, 9:25 a.m.
- Conference Ends: Tuesday, April 17, 1:30 p.m.
- Pre-Conference Session: Preparing for the Next Job, led by Ellen Heffernen, President of Spelman & Johnson, Higher Education Search Firm
- Keynote address by Chancellor Carine Feyten of Texas Women’s University and President Linda Livingston of Baylor University
- Male president panel, back by popular demand!
- Speed-mentoring networking session
- 16 concurrent sessions, focused on two tracks (“Just the Ticket,” which are sessions for those looking to advance, and “Between the Rails,” which are sessions for those who are looking to develop leadership skills to make them more effective in their current roles)
- Breakfast and evening reception included in hotel rate!
- HerStories panel
- Networking Reception at the Frisco Heritage Museum and Depot
- Time to network and learn with your fellow women in Texas higher education, giving you the tools to lead full steam ahead!
Please contact Jenny Branson, Chair, 2018 TWHE Conference, Baylor University, at email@example.com.
Don’t miss this conference for professional development and networking!
What Past Attendees Say
It was really an empowering experience for me. I loved the chance to share ideas with women in so many different positions.
I was thrilled to have such a meaningful experience and grateful for all of the hard work put into the conference.
I was pleasantly surprised that the conference attendees included staff, faculty, and administrators.