The Texas Women in Higher Education (TWHE) annual conference committee welcomes competitive submissions for concurrent sessions for the 2019 conference: Careers Take Flight.
The committee invites proposals for the following session tracks: Going Beyond (time management, difficult people, difficult conversations), Success Begins with You (Out of Comfort Zones, Balance or Integration, Well Fit), Cleared for Takeoff (negotiating, humility, servant leadership, risk assessment), and Where We’re Going (Giving Back, Hand Up to Others, Mentoring, Serving on Boards).
Submissions for 60 minute concurrent sessions are due on Thursday, December 20, 2018, and require the following:
- Title of proposed session
- Abstract (100 words or less; include major topics and relevance to women in higher education)
- Learning objectives (up to 3; what attendees will learn from the conference session and presentation)
- How session will engage the audience (100 words or less)
- Contact information for each presenter
- Technology needed for proposed session
Questions or comments may be addressed to Martha Gonzalez, Chair, 2019 TWHE Conference, Texas A&M University – San Antonio, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Texas Women in Higher Education
TWHE 2019 Conference – San Antonio Brooks Embassy Suites
San Antonio, Texas April 7-9, 2019
Call for Proposals Survey Link: