|Sunday, April 15, 2018 to Tuesday, April 17, 2018
Embassy Suites Convention Center & Spa
7600 John Q. Hammons Drive
Frisco, TX 75034Registration for the 2018 TWHE Conference is Open!
To register for the conference, click here.
To reserve your hotel room, click here.
For an agenda that will be updated over the next months, click here.
- Pre-Conference: Sunday, April 15, 3 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Institutional Representative Dinner: Sunday, April 15, 5 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Speed Mentoring Networking Reception/Conference Opening: Sunday, April 15, 6:30 p.m.
- Conference Ends: Tuesday, April 17, 1:30 p.m.
Fees and Deadlines:
- $200 before March 9 (regular registration deadline)
- $225 before March 30 (late registration deadline)
- $35 for pre-conference
- $50 for Institutional Representative Dinner
- Hotel rooms are $149/night (plus taxes). Breakfast and evening reception are included in the rate. Use the link above to obtain the conference rate.
- Pre-Conference Session: Preparing for the Next Job (with résumé and cover letter review included)
- Keynote address by the president of a Texas school
- Male president panel, back by popular demand!
- Speed-mentoring networking session
- 16 concurrent sessions, focused on two tracks (“Just the Ticket,” which are sessions for those looking to advance, and “Between the Trails,” which are sessions for those who are looking to develop leadership skills to make them more effective in their current roles)
- Breakfast and evening reception included in hotel rate!
- HerStories panel
- Networking Reception at the Frisco Heritage Museum and Depot
- Time to network and learn with your fellow women in Texas higher education, giving you the tools to lead full steam ahead!
Please contact Jenny Branson, Chair, 2018 TWHE Conference, Baylor University, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t miss this conference for professional development and networking!
What Past Attendees Say
It was really an empowering experience for me. I loved the chance to share ideas with women in so many different positions.
I was thrilled to have such a meaningful experience and grateful for all of the hard work put into the conference.
I was pleasantly surprised that the conference attendees included staff, faculty, and administrators.